This network Sucks reasons why and i'm Sewing this Network for....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This network Sucks reasons why and i'm Sewing this Network for....

Post by WRARHD_2 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:57 am

Hey there its WRARHD and i'm sewing this network for false contract as well as false Comply with there Services! They Do have failed to contact me as well as i have multiple times to De-Link It says as well as are right to De-link if i feel unsafe or they are taking from us as all are pay outs as this network, The Owner is fraud! He is taking all of the partners as well as the kids money! Little kids don't know much and there happy to sign to any network but he still takes advantage of people and hes a Fool for not backing his contract up i have taken screen shots, of the contract so if he changes it i will also Sew him for false deniability due to his contract he fully did not tell any partner that there's a contract Lock in from 2 years and more he also did not tell the partners there will be only 10% CPM to us and the other 90% to him he is a cheater a lair a fraud and a scammer! My lawyers will contact you shortly!
avatar
WRARHD_2
I'm New! :)
I'm New! :)

Posts : 8
Points : 20
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-04-11

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/TheKSWClan https://www.youtube.com/TheKSWClan minecraft_ksw_clan

Back to top Go down

Re: This network Sucks reasons why and i'm Sewing this Network for....

Post by Lightning DragonGamer on Thu May 01, 2014 11:16 pm

what he's a fraud and we only get 10 percent hat's just messed up
avatar
Lightning DragonGamer
I'm New! :)
I'm New! :)

Posts : 10
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-05-01

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCabyHuKcur-CVJqAfT-PSkA http://www.youtube.com jeremiahtaylor316@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This network Sucks reasons why and i'm Sewing this Network for....

Post by Lightning DragonGamer on Thu May 01, 2014 11:18 pm

well I got a way to get back do not put up adverstments on your videos that way he can't make money
avatar
Lightning DragonGamer
I'm New! :)
I'm New! :)

Posts : 10
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-05-01

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCabyHuKcur-CVJqAfT-PSkA http://www.youtube.com jeremiahtaylor316@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This network Sucks reasons why and i'm Sewing this Network for....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum